Archive for the ‘event photography’ Category
Win your own Style Shoot – Photography as unique entertainment at your event
The professional photographer’s studio set-up at your event will break the ice, create a buzz and give your guests a memorable experience and a treasured keepsake. Our Style Shoot suits dressy or themed events, such as cocktail parties, gala balls, engagement parties and special birthdays or anniversaries.
Become a redcarpetcool member by entering your email at the top right of this page and you will be in the running to win a STYLE SHOOT at your next event! Our redcarpetcool members receive monthly tips on marketing, personal brand, fashion, arts and events, as well as exclusive offers in photography, branding and more. You will also automatically receive a copy of our DIY PHOTO HEALTH CHECK for your Business or Personal Brand, valued at $160!
Our competition closes on Friday 1st Feb and the winner will be contacted via email.
The winner receives a complimentary Style Shoot for themselves or a friend including:
- 2 hours ‘Style Shoot’ studio photography at the start of the event, to entertain guests
- A CD with ALL images included in high and low resolution, to print or share as you wish
- The Style Shoot can be used at a Perth event held at a function centre, club, workplace, bar or restaurant anytime in the next 6 months, subject to availability (it is recommended that you book at least a month in advance)
Already a member? You can enter the competition simply by forwarding our next email to a friend! Look out for it in your inbox this Wednesday!
What people are saying about our Style Shoots and Event Photography:
‘I thought the photo shoot at the event was a fantastic idea and a lot of fun. Thank you!’
– Kat, Estreya fashion event
‘The work was excellent and a reflection of New Work’s professionalism and experience in the industry. They work with the client to ensure they know what the client wants and needs. Photos were ready immediately after the event!’
– Tina, GAIN High Tea
‘I am very grateful to you for being a key part of the event and I know the women were really excited about the photo shoot.’
– Mabel, Keynote Events conference
‘Thank you for your professionalism as always.’
– Jennifer, Melbourne Cup at The Western Australian Club
‘Thank you so much for the wonderful job that you did on Saturday. You were wonderfully fun and professional.’ – Anthea, Business Fusion
Better than Santa’s knee
Ok so most of us have seen the episode of The Office where they do the cringe-worthy staff awards party… great fun for the boss but not widely appreciated by the staff, who end up bored, offended or leaving early!
Most team leaders have a lot more sense but it could be that you are stuck for ideas or want to take your EOFY staff reward to a new level, with minimum fuss. Many choose to hold an event, but how to avoid ending up at the usual pub?
Ways to amp up your EOFY party
- Make it creative/unusual – this shows you put some thought into it!
- Make it personal – what would THEY like to do?
- Make it a surprise – something that will put smiles on faces
- Make it a bonding session – add a team building element by making it something you can enjoy together
- Make it fun – provide laughter and joy
Recommended event services in Perth guaranteed to bring delight!
- Malkarak Healing Retreat www.chitteringvalleyretreat.com.au – Detox your team or take on healthy cooking classes!
- Human Rhythms www.humanrhythms.com.au – Bond with your people over bongo drumming. Expert presenters & lots of fun.
- Loaded Brush www.loadedbrush.com.au – Corporate ‘Art Jams’ to stretch the mind
- Nathalie Louise Flower Design www.nathalielouise.com – Flower classes at London designer Nathalie’s elegant Subiaco store
- And of course… New Work Photography’s Style Shoots http://www.newworkphotography.com/style-shoots-event-photography/ will spice up any office party! A professional photography studio set up at your event with props to suit your theme brings excitement and fun and best of all, stunning photos for your team to treasure.
You are planning a big event and want photos that will record the night… but how about photos that will WOW your guests and help them remember your event for a long time after? What about photos as an experience, photos as a gift, and photos as valuable marketing material?
Here are some unique services NEW WORK PHOTOGRAPHY provides to stretch the value and impact of event photography.
1. THE STYLE SHOOT: Photography as an experience they’ll remember
Imagine a party where the guests are dressed up and ready to have fun… and enter to find a photographer’s studio set up, ready to take their glamour portrait.
Style Shoots break the ice and create an atmosphere of either VIP glamour, or just plain fun and laughter, depending on your theme! Guests at cocktail parties or charity balls feel like movie stars, while guests at a costume party will enjoy getting into character with fun props and backdrops provided by New Work.
2. PHOTO RESTYLING: Photography as a gift to wow your guests
You’ve chosen photos of your team, your guests or your clients that you would like to gift to them, either in digital or print format. Maybe you’ve also chosen a photo to blow up and print for your home or office space. Having the images restyled in black and white, vintage or poster art can be a wonderful surprise for the recipient and will make your event stand out from the crowd.
3. PHOTO BRANDING: Photography as a powerful marketing tool
Since you’ve paid for professional photography at your corporate event, why not stretch the marketing value further by having your photos branded with the event name and date, or even have your logo attached! These images can be used in social media and email marketing campaigns, as well as in brochures and other printed material to demonstrate what your business is all about.
Best of all, New Work’s packages always include a CD of images in high and low resolution so you can use them again and again in print and online.
Find out more or contact us to discuss how we can help make your event hot news!
New Work Photography’s ‘Style Shoots’ feature at our make-over and photoshoot workshops and at glamorous events and themed parties. Guests at the NW Fashion & Photo Night Thursday 10th March will experience it first-hand.
Find out what people are saying about the Style Shoot…
I felt like a fashion model for a night! Very glamorous! – Event guest
You really know how to make people feel relaxed in front of the camera. Thanks for making it so fun. Love the photos! - Event guest
Wow, stunning photos, thank you! – Event guest
I feel fabulous! Very cool. – Workshop participant
Great for women’s confidence. Thanks for making me feel beautiful. - Workshop participant
It is a totally different experience most women never get to have. You were awesome, it was great fun! – Workshop participant
Awesome night! – Event guest
So fun! Thanks – Event guest
Experience Style Shoots, for both men and women, among other fabulous treats at the NW Fashion & Photo Night. Last tickets on sale www.newworkphotography.com
New Work Photography recently turned one and this is a good excuse to hold a fabulous party.
The New Work Fashion and Photo Night will provide guests with a number of stylish treats, including a fashion show by the exciting new designer Caldi Design, an opportunity for guests to have their glamorous Style photo taken under studio lights, an exhibition of fashion and art photography, sumptuous canapes and beverages and to top it all off, a range of fashion, beauty and photography door prizes!
In addition to the door prize draws on the night, there will be a couple of competitions leading up to the event, with more chances to win prizes such as one-off garments or accessories and photographic vouchers for personal, event or commercial photography.
The NW Fashion & Photo Night is not only a chance to pamper yourself, dress up and be entertained, but also a chance to socialise and meet new people in arts, fashion and other industries. Hidden underneath the glamour is a great networking opportunity!
If you are interested in arts industries in Perth, if you are a local business owner or if you just want an excuse to dress up, this is your chance. It’s also a great way to see some of New Work’s glamour photography services in action.
THE NW FASHION & PHOTO NIGHT – Purchase your ticket here
Thursday 10th March 2011 7:30pm
CANTON LOUNGE BAR, 532 Hay St Perth
(through the red door and upstairs)